Data Protection Policy for our Instagram Business Account
Data Protection Notice:
By its judgment of 05.06.2018 (Az.: C-210/16), the Court of Justice of the European Union (ECJ) ruled that the operator of a Facebook fan page or a Facebook presence, along with Facebook itself, bears responsibility for the processing of personal data of visitors to its page.
The Instagram Business Account is comparable in scope and functionality to a Facebook fan page. In both cases, the entity responsible is Facebook Ireland Ltd. with the same analytical tools, and thus accordingly, this judgment relates also to the context of Instagram.
We operate our Instagram presence to discuss and inform on the products and services of Jobsolutions GmbH. The data provided by you and Instagram will only be used exclusively for the purpose of communication with customers and interested parties as a predominantly legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 I f GDPR.
To provide clarity on your query, we will only collect essential data. If we store your personal data outside the Instagram pages in this context, it will be deleted after completion of your request and, if necessary, after the appropriate retention periods. Apart from that, we do not carry out any further data processing outside the Instagram platform.
In the case of special promotions, such as competitions or campaigns, these are subject to the data protection notice of each promotion.
Instagram provides page operators of the business accounts with an analysis tool, the “Page Insights”. Thereby your personal data will be collected. Unfortunately, as a page operator, we have no influence on this. As we are collectively responsible with Instagram, we are still required to inform you about this data collection and use. You can find out how the data is collected and used by Instagram here:
You can find out here how responsibility is shared with Facebook Ireland Ltd. as the entity responsible for Instagram:
- You have the right to receive information about your personal data, Article 15 GDPR.
- You have the right to have the data corrected, Article 16 GDPR.
- You have the right to have the data deleted within the framework of Article 17 GDPR.
- If the requirements of Article 18 GDPR are met, you have the right to have the processing of your data restricted.
- Under the terms of Article 21 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to its processing.
- You have the right to data portability, Article 20 GDPR.
- You can revoke consent at any time in the future. The legality of the data processing carried out up to that point remains unaffected, Article 7 III GDPR.
- Furthermore, you have the right to complain about a data protection authority, Article 77 GDPR.
To exercise your rights, you can contact any of the persons responsible.
You can reach the responsible office under the following contact details:
Movado Beteiligungs- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Tel.: 02104 / 1443 0
Data Protection Officer:
Our external company data protection officer will be happy to answer any questions on data protection you may have:
Herr Arndt Halbach
Wetterauer Str. 6
Tel. 02191 909 430
In addition, our applicable data protection policy can be found at:
which also includes our business accounts on Instagram.
Tel.: 0211 / 44 03 19 - 0
Fax: 0211 / 44 03 19 - 29
Authorization on 12.09.1985, from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit / Regionaldirektion NRW in Düsseldorf
Registered Office: Düsseldorf
HRB 20177 District Court Düsseldorf
VAT registration -ID: DE121310520
Olaf Sbrzesni, Dirk Dillenberger